Where can I explore today?
As well as revisiting everywhere you have visited before, today you can visit:
J) The Tower of Truth
K) The River
What do I do with the invite to the Tower of Truth?
To work out the riddle, you'll need two things:
1) the 'Legends with LEG-ENDS' poster
2) the Table of Truth in the postman's notebook. It looks like this:
The password is spelled out by following the directions on the invite.
The first letter of the password is 'V' on the bottom row.
I still don't understand the riddle on the invite to the Tower of Truth...
The seven letters of the password are hidden in the Table of Truth in the postman's notebook.
1) The first letter of the password is the V on the bottom row.
2) To find the second letter, count the number of creatures on the 'Legends with LEG-ENDS' poster that match the given description and then move that many letters in the direction of the arrow.
Clue 2 says:
Counting the number of creatures with 2 legs on the poster, we find there are four:
MINOTAUR, HARPY, GORGON, SATYR
So, we count four letters left from our first letter and land on the letter 'E' in the bottom left corner. See the diagram below:
3) To find the third letter, repeat the process starting from the letter 'E' in the bottom left corner.
4) Continue in this manner until you have found all seven letters of the password.
5) Click on the Tower of Truth and enter the password (remember, all passwords are in CAPITAL LETTERS).
I give up. Just tell me the password!
The password to the Tower of Truth is:
How do I get the password to the River?
When you leave the Tower of Truth, you'll find be led to a page of polaroids. Click on Grizzlewind, he knows what the password is... JUST REMEMBER: he always gets the colours red and blue muddled up.
The password to the River isn't working...
Have you remembered Grizzlewind always gets the colours red and blue muddled up.
The correct colour of the shields should have been:
Use Smithkin's Book of Heraldry to decode the password.
I give up! Tell me the password to the River...
The password to the River is:
I can't work out what the bells are saying!
The pattern of the bells are: